Sunday, June 20, 2010

Give Sonny a Break

I'm real tired of all the residents of Port Charles giving Sonny such a hard time for the mess Michael is in. Yes he did have a hand in it, but so did a lot of others and everyone is getting off easy except Sonny. It was actually Jason idea to cover the murder of Claudia and had things set into motion before he even talked to Sonny. I applaud all that Jason has done to help Michael. Sonny has tried to help too, don't forget he went on trial and was almost found guilty. And how about Ms. Carly!!! What a joke she is. Tell me what she has done to try and help Michael. She went right along with the cover up plan and then lied on the Stand, no not once, but twice. Now she thinks she is all high and mighty, like she is an innocent party. Plus the fact that she had Jax to adopt Morgan, what a slap in the face to Sonny. Sonny the man who she so easily jumps into the bed at any chance. I know Sonny is not perfect, but he is no worse than any one else in Port Charles and should not be treated like dirt on everyone feet..And don't even get me started on that bratty Kristina!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog