Saturday, August 2, 2008

GH week ending 8/1/08

This week on GH I really enjoyed hearing Rick Springfield's new song. I really like his music!!! You go Rick!! I also really enjoyed seeing Noah and Anna drawing closer. It is nice to just see a couple not ( involved in the Mob). I think they will be a good couple... Speaking of Mob issues like I mentioned last week I do not like it when Jason and Sonny are at odds. The Mob is much more exciting when those two are working together. I find it real boring the way it is now. Johnny and Lulu ordeal is not that interesting either. They are just stuck in that room with the weird girl across the hall coming over about 10 times a day. Not the exciting adventures Luke and Laura got into when they were on the run. Remember when they got locked up in the Department store...Oh how romantic that was. I think they are bringing Laura back for a brief visit (Blah) to help Lulu out. That will probably be the best part of all of this. Until next week..................

No comments: