Sunday, August 31, 2008

GH week of 8/29/08

This week on GH it sure was nice to see Laura again. I just hate that her visit will be short lived. I always enjoy Genie Francis as a Actress. I hope GH will decide to keep her this time. There is much storyline possibilities with her. The trail for Johnny will be starting soon. I think it may be pretty interesting. I also enjoyed seeing Jason and Elizabeth together. I think Jason deserves a little happiness. I use to love Jason and Sam together, but I changed my mind. I really like Sam with Lucky now. I think they make a interesting couple. How nice if Sam would get pregnant...I mean they said Courtney could never have a child but she did. Anything is possible in soap land. Can you imagine how pretty a Sam and Lucky baby would be? As for Carly she is still a pain in the behind to me. I wish that new mob guy would just kidnap her and take her far, far, away... Jax deserves so much better. Until next time.....

No comments: