Saturday, June 14, 2008

General Hospital (review week of 6/13/08)

This week on GH---- Nicholas and Nadine are wanting to build a free Clinic (for people with no insurance) in honor of Emily.. Oh how I miss Emily.. I'm starting to like the idea of Nicholas and Nadine as a couple. I think Claudia would like to be a couple with him herself.. But she is too mean for him in my opinion. Speaking of mean, Lulu will not lay off Claudia and is going all over town bad mouthing her, so now, Claudia has offered Maxie $10.000.00 if she can get Johnny to sleep with her and $10.000.00 more if she can get Lulu to walk in on them together. Of course Maxie was all for this.
Sam and Lucky are off on some mission trying to find Luke. I kinda like Sam and Lucky together, but then again I like him with Elizabeth too.
Robin has to be on bed rest for a while... she is still being too hard on Patrick in my opinion...Patrick is way too nice to here at times.
Carly is still being her old mean self----she blasted Kate again---she blasted Sonny again--- she told Morgon he could not see his dad anymore----but then assured him it would be ok. What a great mom, the kid has now lost his brother and his Dad.. In the meantime she is still hanging out
with Jason who is the Head Mob Guy---that is really a way to keep Morgon safe... More next week

No comments: