Sunday, June 29, 2008

favorite memory

I have been watching GH for years. I was thinking back to one of my favorite story lines. I remember when Scotty Baldwin was in love with Dominque. I thought these two were a great couple. She brought out the best in him. I loved seeing them together. Well Dominque got sick. I was so sad. I thought she was a great character. I remember Scotty taking her out of the hospital so she could see the 1st snow of the year. He carried her in his arms and held her as she watched it snowed and she died in his arms. How sad and how romantic that was all at the same time. Now thats a great soap opera................

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Shelley,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I wiped out all my links last night by mistake. Glad you posted so I could add you back in.
Yes, my grandaughter & I are having lots of fun.
I liked this post about Scotty & Dominic and loved the way Lucy changed from a nasty to a nice when she helped them have Serena.

shelley said...

Yes that was good story telling on GH part....