Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Miss....week ending 7/4/08

Since it was a short week for the soaps I decided to write about some characters that I miss. I have been meaning to do this for a while. These are characters that was killed off with much potential left for them. Oddly enough most of all the characters I really like... A little warning if your nice in Port Charles you may not live long. Here we go...................
1. Lilly and her unborn child- She was Sonny's 1st wife. I really liked her and she was nice, but still had some backbone to her. Poor baby did not have a chance. They were blew up in a car explosion that was meant for Sonny. I'm sure Carly would just hate her because she would be Sonny's 1st wife and Sonny's 1st child. Oh what a thorn they would be today in Carly's side.
2. Chloe- She was Jax's girlfriend. Besides Brenda, I liked Chloe best with Jax. They had alot in common and made such a pretty couple. She also killed............
3. Alacazar- He was not that sweet,but I really liked his character. He was a good looking mob guy. He had just had a baby with Skye and I liked them together. There was loads of potential storyline there. There was just something about him that you kinda liked and kinda hated at the same time. It appears he was killed by Jason, but who knows he may pop up alive sometime. I can only hope.
4. AJ- I can't believe they killed him off. He had some much potential. I always had hope for AJ that he could turn his life around and be a great Dad and Son. Again that would be another person to really bother Carly.
5. Emily- I loved Emily. I loved her and Nicholas together!!!! What a great couple. I know the actress who played her wanted to leave, but how could they kill her off. She was the best Quartermaine. She was the one who kept the family grounded and sane. They could have written her off another way or tried to recast her role. This was a sad way to lose a beloved character. There was so much more Emily could have done.
6. Georgie- This was probably the hardest of all for me to see leave. First the actress did not want to leave and the writers just decided to kill her off. I know all the shows are having to cut costs, but she was a young actress and I'm sure she did not get paid like most of the other actors on that show. She was such a sweet and smart character and we need a few of them on the show. She was graduating High School and instead of killing her they could have simply sent her off to College and maybe a few years down the road bring her back. There was tons of storyline left for Georgie. I still miss her. I think they really did her character a great injustice.
Well at least Dillion is alive out there somewhere for now...... Maybe one day they will bring him back........It is just a shame he can't come back with a pregnant Georgie on his arm......

No comments: