Friday, July 11, 2008

GH week of 7/ 11/08

This week on GH - Lulu stabbed and killed Logan. I know Logan went a little crazy, but poor Lulu really did panic and messed up big time. She should have left that building as soon as Logan called her and told her he was on his way over there. Lulu is like her Dad as far as being rebellious, but she is like her Mom too. I love Laura and wish they would bring her back but you have to admit, neither Laura or Lulu can handle crazy stressful encounters. But it does make for a good murder mystery to be solved. I just know that too many people are involved in this one. I'm sure it will get very ugly. Then theres Carly !!!!! I'm actually getting tired of writing only bad things about her, but lately you can find nothing good to say about her. She is the biggest hypocrite ever!!! I think she should wear a necklace everyday with a big "H" on it. I can't believe she is making Jax feel horrible and guilty for kissing Kate, when she did alot more than that with Sonny. She had steamy sex with him. Kudos to Jason for standing up to her and telling her what a hypocrite she is. Kudos also to Sonny for believing Kate. There was a time that he would have jumped to the wrong conclusion. I sense alot more good stuff to come with these couples........until next week.......

No comments: