Thursday, July 17, 2008

Night shift

The Night Shift the night time spin off from GH starts July22. This will air on Soap Opera network. I do not get the Soap Opera network, but you can watch it on line. I did not watch last year. This year I'm a little more interested. The main reason is because Antonio Sabato Jr is going to be on the Night shift. I loved when he was on the show. I really liked his character (Jagger) and he is real good to look at. I remember him and Karen were a great couple on the show. That was before Jason had the accident that changed him from Doctor to Mob Man. Jason and Jagger both liked Karen. It was really a fun time on the show. I may have to check out Night shift just to see what Jagger has been up to all these years. Maybe Jagger will decide to stay and become a regular on the daytime show. We can only hope.........

No comments: